C&TCF Question #9: Dare I ask?

by Roald Dahl

Moderator: Liz

Veronica

Unread postby Veronica » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:04 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Boy, go to work and look what happens! I see we can't leave you all alone in the candy store! :-O

Not when Willy is giving us the guided tour!

Everything is always okay in the end,
if it's not, then it's not the end.

Today is a gift....Have Fun!

lizbet

Unread postby lizbet » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:30 pm

Seeing how we're supposed to keep it R rated rather than NC-17, I'd like the most incredible mug of hot chocolate known to womankind however I'd like it delivered each morning bedside by the candymaker himself!!! (well you beat me to the willy on the stick ...) :flirt: :bounce:
trying to live in "a profound state of ignorance"

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:51 pm

lizbet wrote:Seeing how we're supposed to keep it R rated rather than NC-17, I'd like the most incredible mug of hot chocolate known to womankind however I'd like it delivered each morning bedside by the candymaker himself!!! (well you beat me to the willy on the stick ...) :flirt: :bounce:

Actually PG-13 is what it should be. But then Austin Powers was PG-13, so what can I say? At least you all gave me a good laugh this morning.

Actually here's what I would like: A candy bar with a chewy caramel center with a mocha cream around it, covered in dark chocolate. And this candy bar would be calorie free, as Deppraved mentioned, but have the flavor and texture of a 500+ cal. bar. And I would want a weekly delivery personally delivered by none other than Mr. Wonka himself.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:00 pm

I'll take your no calorie idea one step further. A choclate bar, as described above including delivery, but that lets you actually lose one pound each time you eat it. And you get the Golden Ticket that allows you unlimited access to the factory. :cloud9:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

gilly

Question 9 Dare I ask?

Unread postby gilly » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:30 pm

How about a chocolate Willy Wonka,like the chocolate Santas you get at Christmas.Then you could spend half an hour deciding which end to nibble first.If you know what I mean? :capnjack:

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:04 pm

gilly wrote: How about a chocolate Willy Wonka,like the chocolate Santas you get at Christmas.Then you could spend half an hour deciding which end to nibble first.If you know what I mean? :capnjack:

gilly, gilly gilly! :blush:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

Return to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”