C&TCF Question #9: Dare I ask?

by Roald Dahl

Moderator: Liz

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

C&TCF Question #9: Dare I ask?

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:29 am

If you could commission a custom type of candy from Willy Wonka’s factory, what would it be? (keep it clean ladies…. :grin: :rotflmao: )

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

deppraved

Unread postby deppraved » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:47 am

oh, it has to be chocolate for me. even better with nuts. so my fave things in a confection would be, dark chocolat filled with milk chocolate truffle cream and rasperries and chopped cashews. Lovingly wrapped in a shiny golden foil by Willy's own slender elegant hands, sans gloves.
Last edited by deppraved on Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:50 am

deppraved wrote: Loving wrapped in a shiny golden foil by Willy's own slender elegant hands, sans gloves.

Deppraved, I can't seem to get pass this answer and on to my own. :lol: :blush:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

lumineuse

Unread postby lumineuse » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:05 pm

Definitely dark chocolate. Maybe something with toffee, or coffee beans, or strawberries. But as long as it's high-test dark chocolate, I am there! Oh, and deppraved - I like the Willy's naked hands idea! :disco:
"Oh, good!........ No worries, then."

Bohemian

Unread postby Bohemian » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:40 pm

Mmmm...

I think something along the lines of the Mayan confections made by Vianne. Luscious dark chocolates with hints of chili and other spices - maybe cinnamon and clove with a hint of orange.

Mr. Wonka is so successful with his line of sweets for children, I am SURE he could develop some hugely satisfying treats for the mature palate :drool:

And yes, I'll take mine hand-wrapped, also. Lovely idea Deppraved!
"I feel sullied and unusual..."

"What do I want for the future? I know exactly what I want, everything: calm, peace, tranquillity, freedom, fun, happiness. If I could make all that one word, I would - a many-syllabled word."

Veronica

Unread postby Veronica » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:47 pm

ok Your all just thinkin it.... Im sayen it. :blush:

Willy on a stick, I would have him made of dark chocolat with a hint of Raspberry flavor.
Everything is always okay in the end,
if it's not, then it's not the end.

Today is a gift....Have Fun!

Fainting Goat Ed

Unread postby Fainting Goat Ed » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:16 pm

Veronica Wrote :
Willy on a stick, I would have him made of dark chocolat with a hint of Raspberry flavor

hahahahahhahahahahahahahha
What is that?
It's fop.
Heather_Hanson made my avatar

luvdepp

Unread postby luvdepp » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:41 pm

Veronica wrote:ok Your all just thinkin it.... Im sayen it. :blush:

Willy on a stick, I would have him made of dark chocolat with a hint of Raspberry flavor.

That would work for me too Veronica. But I like my chocolate with a bit of nuts, so I'd have to add some of those. :innocent:
"So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself, who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on the shore and merely existed." ~HST~

deppraved

Unread postby deppraved » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:10 pm

Wonka Confections for the mature palate might sell better than the kiddie stuff. And you could charge a lot more, and he should be able to make them non-caloric, but still heavenly satisfying. :cloud9:

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:49 pm

I truly have a mental block now. How can I possibly come up with a serious answer after all that banter? You ladies sure know how to push it right to the edge. :shocked: :lol:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

deppraved

Unread postby deppraved » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:53 pm

Liz wrote:I truly have a mental block now. How can I possibly come up with a serious answer after all that banter? You ladies sure know how to push it right to the edge. :shocked: :lol:

I have no clue what you're talking about, Liz. :blush:

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:58 pm

Boy, go to work and look what happens! I see we can't leave you all alone in the candy store! :-O
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

es

Unread postby es » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:10 pm

i really would like to have a sweet drop that dont get stuck between your teeth and last atleast 2 hours.
ofcours wrapt in a box with the face of the lovely mr wonka.
(sorry,i dont know who to write drop in english,the translator said drip but thats something else)

axelsgirl

Unread postby axelsgirl » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:22 pm

It didn't take long did it, ladies!!! :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol:
O.K. O.K., dark , bittersweet chocolate with a caramel center, delivered by Johnny's naked hand! :blush: :drool:
"Yeah, well, let's keep on truckin'!"

Gypsylee

Unread postby Gypsylee » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:50 pm

Veronica wrote:ok Your all just thinkin it.... Im sayen it. :blush:

YES!!!!!!!! Willy on a stick........English toffee covered in chocolate and nuts. ;-)
"In the time of your life, live....so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it." Saroyan

Return to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”