The Libertine Question #8: Location, location...

by Stephen Jeffreys

Moderator: Liz

Linda B.

Unread postby Linda B. » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:06 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:LindaB, I have Stagebeauty on my list of movies to see soon. After reading your review is that a :thumbsup: or a :thumbsdown: ?

I really wouldn't want to influence you one way or the other - because you may see different things than I did. Also, if you haven't seen The Libertine, then you may appreciate it more. But if push comes to shove - I wouldn't spend the money. :thumbsdown: (And that's coming from someone who pretty much liked I :heart: Huckabees (except for Jude Law who couldn't hold on to his American accept.)
"It's OK to be different, it's good to be different, we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color."

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:11 pm

LindaB wrote: But if push comes to shove - I wouldn't spend the money. (And that's coming from someone who pretty much liked I Huckabees (except for Jude Law who couldn't hold on to his American accept.)

Maybe a matinee or a rental then. I have been wondering about Huckabees...
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Return to “The Libertine”