Announcing the Zone's 2007 Birthday Project!

Give in Johnny's honor and support a great hospital for children.
Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:04 pm

Babsi wrote:For few minutes I have made my donation to the Birthday Project. I think it is a great idea to do!
Welcome to the Zone, Babsi! :welcome:

Thank you for giving to the Project. Your generosity is much appreciated.

Glendaleigh

Unread post by Glendaleigh » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:43 pm

Babsi wrote:For few minutes I have made my donation to the Birthday Project. I think it is a great idea to do!
Nice to meet you, Babsi!

Also great that this is your first post on the Zone! Congratulations and welcome to the Zone. :lilyrose:

Constance

Unread post by Constance » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:56 am

Hello Babsi. Wellcome to the Zone-family :wave:

May I just say again, to those in charge of this project, how much I appreciate this wonderful idea. I am so happy to be a part of it. I am proud of being a member of this 'family', and it's a joy to be able to do something like this together :grouphug:
"BE the change you want to see in the world" Mahatma Gandhi

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate" Captain Jack Sparrow :twohearts: :grouphug:

samdancer

Unread post by samdancer » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:42 am

Just wanted to say that if you don't have paypal (I don't) it's very easy to donate online on the GOSH site wherever you're from and if you're in UK you can tick a box to Gift Aid your donation. They take Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch through Netbanx, a secure site.

Thank you for organising this, it's a lovely thing to do. :goodvibes:

part-time poet

Unread post by part-time poet » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:06 pm

samdancer wrote:Just wanted to say that if you don't have paypal (I don't) it's very easy to donate online on the GOSH site wherever you're from and if you're in UK you can tick a box to Gift Aid your donation. They take Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch through Netbanx, a secure site.

Thanks very much for the encouragement, samdancer . . . it always helps to hear from someone who has actually been through the process and can swear that it's easy to do.

Welcome to the Zone, samdancer :welcome: --it's wonderful to see our newest member joining in on the Birthday Project. I hope you will enjoy meeting all the other Zoners; you are in good company here.

:wave:

Part-Time Poet
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
-- J. M. Barrie

Ingrid 3

Unread post by Ingrid 3 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:30 pm

Glendaleigh wrote:
Nice to meet you, Babsi!

Also great that this is your first post on the Zone! Congratulations and welcome to the Zone. :lilyrose:
Welcome to the Zone Babsi , it's wonderfull to make a first post this way :goodvibes:
Joel:"That's the movies, Ed. Try reality." Ed:"No thanks." Northern Exposure

Babsi

Unread post by Babsi » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:28 am

Thanks for the nice welcome!!!

It was a pleasure for me to donate for this project. It will help these children and that is the most important thing, I think. And it is a great idee to celebrate Johnnys birthday!

samdancer

Unread post by samdancer » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 am

part-time poet wrote:
samdancer wrote:Just wanted to say that if you don't have paypal (I don't) it's very easy to donate online on the GOSH site wherever you're from and if you're in UK you can tick a box to Gift Aid your donation. They take Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch through Netbanx, a secure site.

Thanks very much for the encouragement, samdancer . . . it always helps to hear from someone who has actually been through the process and can swear that it's easy to do.

Welcome to the Zone, samdancer :welcome: --it's wonderful to see our newest member joining in on the Birthday Project. I hope you will enjoy meeting all the other Zoners; you are in good company here.

:wave:

Part-Time Poet
Thank you for the welsome! I love it here already! Yes it was definitely easy to donate online, you just need to fill in your name, address and card details, then you get emails from both GOSH and Netbanx to confirm your donation. :lilyrose:

FoxyOperaSinger

Unread post by FoxyOperaSinger » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:55 pm

Just wanted to say how much I love this idea and am happy to say that I have sent in my donation :) This is such a wonderful way to honor Johnny and help GOSH at the same time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to contribute and be a part of this amazing project!
"I'll come around sometime and get that squeak out your door" (Roux, Chocolat)

"We shall have a magnificent garden party, and you're not invited.! (Capt. Jack Sparrow)