Video---Johnny and MM in Kill4me

Links to video and audio clips of Johnny.
BonBon

Unread postby BonBon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:34 am

He looked at my pictures then to me and he said "Oh very good" 14/12/2010 in Berlin... the day I met Johnny Depp. 8/11/2011 in Paris... I met him again...19/7/2013 in Berlin...I met him for the third time! UNBELIEVABLE

Sweeney Todd

Unread postby Sweeney Todd » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 am

Love it. :loveshower:
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

marija

Unread postby marija » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 am

Yes ...the vid is cool but I don't think that Johnny( and Marilyn) should do such vids in times like this. Just my opinion.
...it's not easy, to be different..."

Ade

Unread postby Ade » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

I love it too. I understand what you mean about these times - but we have to be able to distinguish between art and life and the consensual and the non-consensual. This isn't violent or aggressive; I just don't believe that people like Johnny or Manson would stop being themselves. I'm very reassured that both MOTOE and Daddy's Home 2 (which looks AWFUL) have done so well at the box office despite an extreme element trying to link every type of proven or claim of wrong doing together and telling people not to go to either film. I don't particularly like Mel Gibson; I think what he said to that police officer was terrible. I don't know very much about other allegations against him but I do know enough now not to judge when I am not in possession of the facts - and I certainly don't want to be TOLD that I can't see certain films because of the current atmosphere. What Harvey Weinstein has done (as in, the things over which there is no doubt) are despicable but I refuse to blame every male in his orbit for it. As I said I am glad that this bullying campaign against people like Johnny hasn't hurt the film - once again I believe the majority of people are sensible and moderate.

I apologise for ranting and going off topic.

I think this video is a fantasy delight for Johnny fans. The man looks utterly gorgeous.

SnoopyDances

Unread postby SnoopyDances » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 am

Not a fan of the song or the video so much.
However, if you stick with it long enough, you will see many of Johnny's back tattoos. :lol:

Doubt we would want to post those screen grabs here! :yikes:

sleepy
JDZ Founder

Unread postby sleepy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 am

Why not? This is the first time we've even had glimpses of the tattoo's on his back. I would like to see screen grabs of some of those shots.
Funny ol' world, innit?

Sweeney Todd

Unread postby Sweeney Todd » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 am

This also marks the first time we've seen a little of his behind in 32 years. :grin:
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

justintime

Unread postby justintime » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 am

sleepy wrote:Why not? This is the first time we've even had glimpses of the tattoo's on his back. I would like to see screen grabs of some of those shots.

Agreed!

Sweeney Todd wrote:This also marks the first time we've seen a little of his behind in 32 years. :grin:

Ahh hmm - so it does.

Thanks, Ade, for your early comments here. You put it all into thoughtful perspective. I do love this gorgeous, fearless, loyal man!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Ade

Unread postby Ade » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Justinintime - that is a brilliant summary of him.

May I also add my vote in favour of the aforementioned photos. Yes please. Sorry but this video has made me ridiculously happy!

BonBon

Unread postby BonBon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm honest...I've never seen him like that before. I love to see this side of him too. It fuels my imagination! :biggrin: :heart4: :heat: And agree with justintime and ade!

It seems he has an Arabic written tattoo on his back too.

Screencap:
► Show Spoiler
He looked at my pictures then to me and he said "Oh very good" 14/12/2010 in Berlin... the day I met Johnny Depp. 8/11/2011 in Paris... I met him again...19/7/2013 in Berlin...I met him for the third time! UNBELIEVABLE

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Wow !!! :lolsign: wow !!!

Chocolat

Unread postby Chocolat » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Thank you BonBon for the link and screen cap. And thank you Theresa and Sleepy for permitting it.

I honestly never thought we'd see Johnny in graphic sensuality like this. Leave it to Marilyn Manson to persuade him to fulfill the fantasy. The song and video is geared to an acquired taste and even if it isn't your cup of tea, it certainly is eye opening for Johnny fans. I also view it as an art project but will need to google the lyrics to understand the meaning behind the song and how the video is meant to illustrates it. Indeed, Johnny looks pretty amazing.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

tralala

Unread postby tralala » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 pm

The timing might have something to do with the fact that MM is using his window for talking Johnny into making vids like this while he's single ;) Just a thought.

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:50 pm

I agree Ade .
For me, this is video art! I think Marilyn and Johnny have a lot of respect for women!

shaman-art

Unread postby shaman-art » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Um...*cough*...WOW! :-O I think that's the first time I used the 0.25 speed setting on YouTube. ;)

Return to “Video Clips”