Video---Johnny and MM in Kill4me

Links to video and audio clips of Johnny.
ForeverYoung

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Johnny is helping Manson promote his album and Manson is promoting the Hollywood Vampires by wearing two of their rings. Some people on other sites are saying mean things but I love seeing Johnny seductive and wishing I was one of the girls in the video even if it was just acting. I could watch it over and over and never get tired of it. :popcorn: :lovedrunk: :smiliewithhearts:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

BonBon

Unread postby BonBon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:29 am

shaman-art wrote:Um...*cough*...WOW! :-O I think that's the first time I used the 0.25 speed setting on YouTube. ;)

Thank you very much for the tip!.....it's a special treat!

I really would like to see the making of. I bet they've had a lot of fun behind the scenes.

Thanks for the pics, Sweeney Todd.
He looked at my pictures then to me and he said "Oh very good" 14/12/2010 in Berlin... the day I met Johnny Depp. 8/11/2011 in Paris... I met him again...19/7/2013 in Berlin...I met him for the third time! UNBELIEVABLE

marija

Unread postby marija » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:05 am

Ade wrote: I just don't believe that people like Johnny or Manson would stop being themselves.

You're right Ade ( and you all) I was only worried about Johnny's reputation. Thank you for calming me down a bit...and yeah...the vid ( say10 also) and the stills are :thud: :heartdance: :myheart:
Thanks a lot for the pics Sweeney and BonBon :grouphug: :airkiss:
...it's not easy, to be different..."

Ade

Unread postby Ade » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 am

So on this point about them being themselves - I had an interesting discussion with a bunch of friends which veered onto Johnny. We had been talking about MOTOE and then separately how fed up we get with the Daily Mail and its agenda - and I said something about the stupid stories about Johnny being drunk. And one of the guys made a really interesting point - that he thinks most people wouldn't care if Johnny was or wasn't drunk at a premiere - because unlike other actors/stars who are so manufactured they are just basically PR machines, Johnny has always seemed very natural and genuine. So when he makes questionable movie choices or turns up drunk - he remains popular because he has never tried to sell us an image that isn't true. He's been perfectly honest and drugs and alcohol, and he doesn't open his home up to People magazine for some fake photo shoot exploiting his kids etc. The point this guy was making was the he just doesn't care what Johnny does really - because he is entertaining and talented and worth watching.

And to come back to the point (sorry I am getting very naughty and going off topic lately) - this video is highly entertaining and worth watching. Someone else mentioned Richard Says Goodbye and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw it (ok I am lying not the first thing I thought of .....) the video has got the kind of stuff I hope we see in that film.

One other thing - over and above how utterly gorgeous he looks in every single shot, there is something wonderful about the way he wears a belt. I love the way he walks up the stairs - and the buckle of his belt I've noticed is always off to the side. Also spotted it in the magnificent photo shoot he did recently. Something about his shape ..................

Vanillababe

Unread postby Vanillababe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:00 pm

:yahoo: Thank you, Marilyn for giving us what we all want to see. MORE DEPP SKIN!

:lol: Seriously, the video is brilliant and a visual feast. I love the song too, and there is not much I like about the band but I do love this one.

Vanilla Night

Unread postby Vanilla Night » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:32 am

I always listen to the same radio station. And now, my attention was attracted by a song that is being played now every 3-4 hours. As you might have guessed, this one was Kill4me. With the creativity of MM I'm not particularly familiar, except for the wildly famous compositions (by the way, in the early 2000s my friend was going crazy about him, all the walls of her room were decorated with posters with a great and terrible). :innocent:

But yesterday it happened: I stumbled upon Youtube on a clip! :shocked: And it made an effect on me, as a bomb explodes. Honestly, before that, I did not think about what kind of Johnny was in bed: the point of thinking about something that will never happen, and it's bad for the actor. But in the video, of course, Johnny is hot. :lovedrunk:
From Russia with love! :lovehearts:

ForeverYoung

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:48 pm

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

flo116

Unread postby flo116 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

:drool: :thud: be still my heart. Thanks so much for sharing... Johnny looks fantastic
"What interested me was that he has so many faces" "But each one is completely pure & innocent" Francois Marie Banier about Johnny

Return to “Video Clips”