Wonderful news for the Zone! A thank-you letter from Johnny Depp!

Give in Johnny's honor and help Navajo families.
Fike4

Re: Wonderful news for the Zone! A thank-you letter from Johnny Depp!

Unread post by Fike4 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:29 am

What a doll. I love you, Johnny. Thank you for being such an amazing guy. No one like you in the world. Love to you and your family. :twohearts:

Kittycat88

Unread post by Kittycat88 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

PtP: I love this part of your response to the letter, to me it says everything.
part-time poet wrote:So thank you, Johnny, for helping us to find our best selves, and to act on our highest impulses. It is our great privilege to follow where you lead.
:spin:

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 am

I think my heart just skipped a beat.
Johnny always is so wonderful in the ways he acknowledges his fans and his thank you letter feels like a huge hug from him. Thank you Part-Time Poet for sharing it with us and your kind words as well.
You are right, Johnny brings out the best in people, no matter who we may be or our background history.
Johnny is an excellent example of altruism and, as such, like attracts like.
That school of thought is also in keeping with the universal Native American understanding that we are all connected and working with the Pueblo Project brings us all even closer, like an extended family.
It is a pleasure to be part of our collective love and act of kindness by way of a very special man.
Thank you fellow Zoners and thank you Johnny.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Pearlsgirl

Unread post by Pearlsgirl » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

This is truly wonderful and so generous of Johnny to contribute as well, on our behalf. He's an amazing man, and helps us bring out the best of ourselves. Thanks to all who organized this project...and I look forward to next year's endeavor. Zoners are strong...with hearts that are tender and gentle, fashioned even more that way by love and admiration for Johnny.
Gather yourself by the sea, I will love you there. Assemble yourself with wild things, songs of the sparrow and seafoam. Let mad beauty collect in your eyes - for I long for a man with nests of wild things in his hair. A man who will Kiss the Flame.

shadowydog

Unread post by shadowydog » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 am

Wow just WOW. What a wonderful gesture on his part. I don't think the Navajo Nation will ever forget their wonderful encounter with this wonderful man. :rose:
Last edited by shadowydog on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have nothing to do and all day to do it in.

Kitty

Unread post by Kitty » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 am

How sweet was that! :bouquet:

Congratulations Nathalie and Team.

Cheers,

Kitty

MinaDM

Unread post by MinaDM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 am

I just can't find suitable word for describing how amaziiiing he is :love: :heart: :heart: This whole story is so beautiful. The letter sent so fast this time. I can't believe it. I really wanted to be part of this donation but I couldn't . I hope you won't mind if I print a copy of his amazing letter too. :blush: I'm dreaming maybe he sent this letter for me too. Because it's so amazing to have HIS letter :yahoo:
Johnny you just can't believe how much I LOVE you... This was from my heart :bouquet: :love:
And I really want to thank all of you Zoners , Theresa, PtP , Everybody who helped this project to happen. Your work was the most amazing thing for a person to do. And Johnny's appreciation is amazing and He wants to donate for more water systems. :heart2: :heart2:
All of you are truly INCREDIBLE .
Johnny inspires me in everything that is great in this world :heart: :twohearts: :loveshower: :chocolat:
Last edited by MinaDM on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. I'm facinated by underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people"~ Johnny Depp
Johnny is indeed = the most beautiful soul

Jack's Wench

Unread post by Jack's Wench » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Johnny never ceases to amaze me. He's in the middle of filming but yet he takes time out to send the Zone a letter of thanks.

I truly love this man :twohearts: :twohearts: :twohearts: :twohearts: :twohearts: :twohearts:
Dreams really do come true!
Just Believe....... 26th April 2007

"We're having too good a time today, we ain't thinking about tomorrow"

humiliatedgrape

Unread post by humiliatedgrape » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm

I nearly cried upon reading this letter! It truly touched my heart :flashingheart: Johnny is such a wonderful and amazing person :heart2: His incredible generosity is an inspiration! :twohearts:

I would like to say thank you to everyone who made a donation :thankyou: Although circumstances prevented me from being able to donate this year, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Navajo people. Thank you to PtP and Theresa for organizing this birthday project and for educating all of us Zoners about the plight of the Navajo people, and about Project Pueblo. I would love to donate to Project Pueblo in the future :)

The generosity of the Zone truly amazes me and I am so proud to be part of it!!! :worldhug:
I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

5/7/2011☆6/22/2013

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread post by Joni » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Theresa wrote:Words fail me....
Me too Theresa. I'll just post my first reaction when I read Johnny's letter yesterday:

Wow oh Wow oh Wow!

MinaDM

Unread post by MinaDM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Joni wrote:
Theresa wrote:Words fail me....
Me too Theresa. I'll just post my first reaction when I read Johnny's letter yesterday:

Wow oh Wow oh Wow!
Exactly my first reaction :rotflmao:
"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. I'm facinated by underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people"~ Johnny Depp
Johnny is indeed = the most beautiful soul

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm

:bounce:
I don't think I have any enemies, really. The scariest enemy is within, allowing yourself to conform to what is expected of you~ Johnny Depp, PE junket in Japan

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I would like to echo others' thoughts regarding connection. I believe that's what this place is really about, the opportunity to connect. Sadly these days we all live somewhat atomized existences, holed up in distinct little realities, some good, some not so good. Yet because of this electronic space conjured by the wonderful women who invented the Zone and continue to lovingly tend it, we have community. We have a place for becoming more than we are individually simply by through the act of connecting with others. And now, amazingly, we are able to look back over the years and see our connections extend around the world, to every continent where we live, and to those communities we touched in Haiti and Puerto Rico, to Japan and the UK and the US.

Whatever brings good is worth holding onto. Thank you Part-Time Poet, Theresa and every other person engaged in making this place work. Just look what the Zone is doing now.

:angel:
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

FANtasticJD

Unread post by FANtasticJD » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 pm

There are times when the harsh realities of our world can get you down and you wonder what is happening to caring and courtesy. And then a group of people from around the world join together to help out those in desperate need and your heart and belief are restored. PTP and Theresa have once again found an avenue to both aid those who most need it and to uniquely honor an amazing and generous man. Thanks to you all for making my heart glow on this sunny day. I'm so happy to be part of this community. Special kudos go to PTP and Theresa for their inspiring and generous efforts. My hat is off to Sean and the Project Pueblo people for stepping up to a glaring need. And Johnny, you're the best! :applause2:
“Who wants to be normal when you can be unique?”
Helena Bonham Carter

mamabear

Unread post by mamabear » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

:heart: :love: :twohearts: :cloud9: :heart2:

Image What FANtasticJD said! Image
God is good... ALL the time!!! :heart2: