Page 3 of 3

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm
by winona
We have not met the next goal! Please help us get there! We all are suffering through hard times, not the same as what they fight every day! We have the best of the internet, they don't even have the basics!

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 am
by Fairy
My son just donated as a Mother's Day treat for me. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 pm
by Theresa
Such a thoughtful gift, Fairy. :twohearts:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 am
by clare d (london)
I can't wait to contribute to this! I've done it every year for the past 6 years.
I've shared a link to the video on my facebook page and asked anyone who'd like to donate to contact me and I'l forward them the details.
Such a great cause!!

:applause2:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm
by Theresa
clare d (london) wrote:I can't wait to contribute to this! I've done it every year for the past 6 years.
I've shared a link to the video on my facebook page and asked anyone who'd like to donate to contact me and I'l forward them the details.
Such a great cause!!

:applause2:

:applause:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 pm
by Kittycat88
winona wrote:We have not met the next goal! Please help us get there! We all are suffering through hard times, not the same as what they fight every day! We have the best of the internet, they don't even have the basics!


Well said winona!!! I have donated a few times and plan to keep trying to add a bit more. I can't think of a more basic need than clean water and the other needs this wonderful cause makes happen!!

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm
by cats7
This is beautiful...and Johnny will be very touched by it as it means a lot to him. I've made my small donation. :rose: :daisy: :aster:

Thank you for doing this!

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am
by clare d (london)
:loveshower: I've just made my Birthday donation as I don't think I can get online tomorrow for his actual birthday. :heart: :biggrin:
I've included a little birthday message for Johnny and I don't know if this actually reaches him or not, but either way, I'm so happy to have contributed to such a great cause. :applause:

Great work to those here run it all :applause2:

Happy birthday for tomorrow Johnny!!! :love: :flashingheart: :chocolat:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm
by DeppKat
First time donating! :) It makes me happy that I can help out in some small way. :heart2:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm
by winona
DeppKat wrote:First time donating! :) It makes me happy that I can help out in some small way. :heart2:

From the smallest to the largest, it is a great gift from the heart :twohearts:

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm
by fireflydances
So I am sitting on the edge of my seat all day at work....where do we stand? Are we close to four systems, another words $6,000? Have we gone over? The last time I checked -- late last night -- we were down about $500.

I simply can't think of a more worthy thing to raise money for then this one. Truly a group of people who's been by-passed.

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm
by Theresa
fireflydances wrote:So I am sitting on the edge of my seat all day at work....where do we stand? Are we close to four systems, another words $6,000? Have we gone over? The last time I checked -- late last night -- we were down about $500.

I simply can't think of a more worthy thing to raise money for then this one. Truly a group of people who's been by-passed.

Go check Part-Time Poet's latest update.... :ok: