Jerry Judge has passed away

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Snowcat

Unread postby Snowcat » Fri May 03, 2019 12:20 pm

I have been computer-less for a while. I heard this devastating news from a very close friend. I still can't believe it!! 72 is much too young. My deepest condolences to his family and friends and, just because I always saw him with Johnny and that's the only time I saw him, my condolence goes especially to Johnny. I am sure this is a hard blow for him. Jerry was indeed a very watchful guardian, incredibly trustworthy, and well, it is just very difficult to find anyone with his level of integrity, I am certain!! He was a great man and I thought it was sweet when I called out to him, "Hey Jerry, your sister in England told me to say 'Hello'" (I had said that on "Audamay's" advice, she is the "sister", :lol: ), anyway, Jerry turned to me, and chuckled at that.
May he Rest In Peace.
You have done a great job during your earthly pilgrimage, Mr. Judge!!
I wish it were possible for him (and Betty Sue) to send someone equally protective to Johnny.
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

lizabel

Unread postby lizabel » Tue May 07, 2019 12:59 pm

I too am late getting to this thread although I'd heard the sad news :tear:
So many of us had experiences of meeting/talking to Jerry over the years, my own 2 which stand out were Toronto in 2004 and Pinewood in 2007.
May he forever rest in peace. :chill:

If the timing's right and the gods are with you, something special happens. ~Rick Springfield~
17th April 2007-It happened.

Return to “News & Views”