Johnny to star and produce Film Franchise with Alexandria Altman?

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Chocolat

Johnny to star and produce Film Franchise with Alexandria Altman?

Unread postby Chocolat » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Johnny Depp to star and Produce Film Franchise with Alexandria Altman

1st in series Hunter's Moon Rising now in pre production

Producer Johnny Depp
Creator Alexandria Altman
Director Sean Stone

Los Angeles, Jan 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) - Johnny Depp and Author/Producer Alexandria Altman are in collaboration and will now both produce Hunter's Moon Rising, the first installment in the Snow Moon Series of films created by Alexandria Altman and Directed by Sean Stone of the Fury of the Fist and the Golden Fleece where he collaborated with Director, Alexander Wraith.

Hunter's Moon Rising - is the 1st Installment of the 4 part 'Snow Moon Series' and the 16 000 + fans of the Facebook page are eager in anticipation to see this series on the big screen.

Depp who also features on the cover for the book and the film is a welcome addition to this series as the main character of Hunter in Hunter's Moon Rising.

Also cast with Depp are fellow creatives, Kevin Sorbo , known for his portrayal of Hercules and his recent film which he also Directed, Let There Be Light as well as Twilight's Booboo Stewart, Alexandria Altman and more.

Filming dates will be determined by Mr Depp's busy schedule and announced shortly.

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

myfave

Re: Johnny to star and produce Film Franchise with Alexandria Altman?

Unread postby myfave » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 pm

:snoopydances:
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

ForeverYoung

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:24 pm

So far I have seen no news about this anywhere else which is unusual. I would like to see some more confirmation. Alexandria is an old friend but has been chasing Johnny for a long time to be a part of her projects. :perplexed3:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

justintime

Unread postby justintime » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:55 am

ForeverYoung wrote:So far I have seen no news about this anywhere else which is unusual. I would like to see some more confirmation. Alexandria is an old friend but has been chasing Johnny for a long time to be a part of her projects. :perplexed3:

I agree with your reservations, ForeverYoung. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems like an intensifying effort by the Altman camp to garner broadened interest in this project by suggesting an increasingly substantive involvement on Johnny’s part. Personally, hope Johnny keeps his distance.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Return to “News & Views”