Johnny celebrates Brit couple Anniversary on the Eurostar

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Ade

Unread postby Ade » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 am

I think he looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the picture of him sitting in the seat signing the champagne. Whilst of course he was very, very good looking when he was younger - there is something beautiful about him now and the way he carries his years of experience. Beautiful soul and I love that he is just himself, no facelifts or fillers - what's there is there. And of course compared to how he looked in 2015/first half of 2016 .......... he's like a different person.

stroch

Unread postby stroch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:28 am

^^As my favorite barber said, "The years no doubt have changed me." Emotional stress takes a physical toll.
I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.
St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

Pearlsgirl

Unread postby Pearlsgirl » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am

Johnny is a very handsome man - and is aging as expected, better than most. My heart will always pound at the sight of him, for I've felt those soft lips against my cheek. Very sensuous and seductive man. Carry on, dear heart!
Gather yourself by the sea, I will love you there. Assemble yourself with wild things, songs of the sparrow and seafoam. Let mad beauty collect in your eyes - for I long for a man with nests of wild things in his hair. A man who will Kiss the Flame.

justintime

Unread postby justintime » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:33 am

For a 55-year-old man who has, for the last three and a half years, been absorbing the stressful ravages of being publicly persecuted by unabating, undeserved, calculated and often humiliating assaults on every imaginable aspect of his personal and professional life, I’d say Johnny Depp is looking pretty damned fine.

Going forward, whatever he chooses to continue to share with us - especially that inimitable smile and twinkle in his eyes - I’ll be grateful to still be around to appreciate it.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

stroch

Unread postby stroch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:11 am

There was a picture of Johnny posted in the last week or so, where he is leaning over to put his head next to another person--his hair is flopped forward, and he is looking up at the camera. I can't find it in the threads now, but he is beautiful. See the Vampires and Halfin threads!
I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.

St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

Return to “News & Views”