GQ Germany Exclusive Interview

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
sleepy
JDZ Founder

Unread postby sleepy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:15 am

Fantastic photo shoot. Just noticed he is wearing two belts.
Funny ol' world, innit?

flo116

Unread postby flo116 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Yes those are fantastic photos...has it been established that Patti Smith is on his shirt?
I think that is who it is. :truefan:
"What interested me was that he has so many faces" "But each one is completely pure & innocent" Francois Marie Banier about Johnny

jruoss

Unread postby jruoss » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks for the article. Interesting to hear him talk about enjoying the latest Dior photo shoot more than many of the films he's done. And just when you thought there was nothing new he could say about Capt. Jack, he lays out the specific equation of the character, and how playing him is an endless experiment. Just another example in his own words of why he's been okay with returning to the character several times. And also how his own point of view often seems to count for nought even among fans... :hello2:
"I feel I am good sitting on a beach with a breeze going by, the waves hitting the beach."
"I've got a lot of Barbies in storage..."
"The Mad Hatter is the Mad Hatter. What am I going to do, play him like Lee Majors?"

Return to “News & Views”