P5 Blu Ray

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
jdfan

P5 Blu Ray

Unread postby jdfan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am

jruoss wrote:Not that I'm worried about it, but has anyone else found it odd that Amazon still doesn't have this movie available for pre-order? I've seen all kinds of other home releases on amazon that could be pre-ordered like 3 months in advance. I wonder if Best Buy or someone will have some sort of exclusive bonus content again.

I found it odd too. They take orders for tv seasons as soon as they start. I don't know how to download movies and want dvds.
I'm cooler online-Brad Paisley

jdfan

P5 Blu Ray

Unread postby jdfan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:01 pm

It now says theatrical version or bonus content. Whatever that means.
I'm cooler online-Brad Paisley

jruoss

P5 Blu Ray

Unread postby jruoss » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:46 pm

marija wrote:
jruoss wrote:Not that I'm worried about it, but has anyone else found it odd that Amazon still doesn't have this movie available for pre-order? I've seen all kinds of other home releases on amazon that could be pre-ordered like 3 months in advance. I wonder if Best Buy or someone will have some sort of exclusive bonus content again.

Hi jruoss...I've preordered my blueray on May 29 at Amazon . I'm wondering why it doesn't work for you. If you couldn't make it I could it order for you and sent it to you :agree2: .

Thank You for the offer marija, that's very kind of you. Maybe it's just in the U.S. that you can't yet order P5 on Amazon, don't know. But it will be easy enough for me just to go to a store and get a copy when it comes out if I don't get it through Amazon... :hatsoff:
"I feel I am good sitting on a beach with a breeze going by, the waves hitting the beach."
"I've got a lot of Barbies in storage..."
"The Mad Hatter is the Mad Hatter. What am I going to do, play him like Lee Majors?"

Return to “News & Views”