The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

nebraska wrote:I made the mistake of watching some you tube videos of her talking about her "abuse" this weekend. :ohno: It is just exhausting.

I did too and I think she still is a terrible actress...can't even work up a tear.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

hollyberry

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby hollyberry » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 am

I wish that people would look at the facts.
Johnny has had problems with substance and alcohol abuse. But he has never been accused of spousal/partner abuse. And not just one of his ex partners but all of them defended him.

Heard was arrested for abusing her ex girlfriend. She was lucky to escape a custodial sentence. Unfortunately the tabloids refuse to accept not all domestic abusers are male.

justintime

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby justintime » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:25 pm

This link is from the folks at Deppography. It will take you to Jack Depp’s Facebook page (you don’t need a Facebook account to follow this through or I would not have been able to do so):

>Go to Photos, then All Photos.
>Scroll pretty far down until you come to a small group pic on the left that includes JD’s right hand and three pics from the kitchen cabinet fiasco.
>JD’s right hand shows the eagle and SLIM tattoos.
>Tap to enlarge the group.
>A comment, presumably from Jack reads “My dad has tattoos (pictured on right) and the guy in the video (pictured on left) has no tattoo”
>Timeline Photos August 14, 2016

My question is simply: Has this already been addressed somewhere, by someone? Thanks.

"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Moonbeam

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Moonbeam » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Thank you, justintime.

I knew that video wasn't Johnny!!!! Shoulders are wrong, the walk is wrong, jawline is wrong!!!!

AND the right hand with no tattoo is PROOF!!!
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.- -- Johnny ...Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all." -- Johnny ...You cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. --Johnny Depp

nebraska

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby nebraska » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Well, now, I am going to have to watch that despicable video again. :rolleyes: (And isn't Jack just the cutest)

Judymac

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Judymac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Jack is adorable!

Chocolat

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Chocolat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:57 pm

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

RumLover

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby RumLover » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 pm

The apparent lack of tattoos on the hand does not prove anything. The video has clearly been shrunk and then enlarged. This causes any details such as lines to merge with the surrounding area. Notice that the time on the wall clock and the writing on the wine bottle label are also apparently missing.
I believe Depp acknowledged the video was him in the GQ article when he said

“It’s not about being a role model. No, it’s not that at all. The tape that came out...” He stops and chuckles and repeats his words, “The tape that came out, or the tape that someone made, that miraculously appeared on YouTube, taken from someone’s phone. That was not Downtown [LA, where he lived with Amber Heard]. She [Heard] wanted to make like it was recent. It was an older video and [what happened in it] had to do with finding out that I had lost hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars.”

The video in question, blurry, clandestine, shows Depp filling a large beaker with red wine and then grabbing Heard’s phone after seeing she is recording. The video was “leaked” or released by showbiz gossip channel TMZ in the States, although compared to Heard’s other allegations against Depp the video content seems unexceptional or certainly the least disturbing."

Edit: Is there anything that proves the facebook is truly Jack Depp's and not an imposter?

Ruby Begonia

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Ruby Begonia » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:24 pm

I read that Johnny got that crow tattoo around 2012 with Damian Echols (correct me if that's wrong). Wasn't it in Spring 2015 that he found out about the misappropriated millions? So is the sound from 2015 and the video from prior to or during 2012? :perplexed3:

RumLover

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby RumLover » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Thinking about what happens when an image is shrunk and then enlarged.
For example if it is shrunk so that it is 1/2 height of original and 1/2 width, then half the horizontal pixels and half the vertical pixels will be removed so the effect is 3 out 4 pixels will be removed. In the case of a tattoo on skin or writing on a label, many of the pixels with the tattoo or writing will be lost. If it is then enlarged, the algorithm will attempt to replace the missing pixels by what is either side which is likely to be skin color or white label. The detail of any lines is not in the enlarged image.
This effect is even more so with video where movement affects the result.
The kitchen video was edited to remove what Heard was saying. It might also have been deliberate to shrink and enlarge to remove detail. Or it might have been low quality video such as if it is was being streamed to somewhere instead of being saved on the phone.

I think it was filmed in February 2016 as the clothes are like those worn in the Grammy gift lounge photos. It could be another time as be re-wears but probably not years earlier as that doesn't fit with when he learnt about the money loss.
I think the video was reduced to about 20% of it's original size, either for streaming or attaching to an email or to remove detail; then it was edited to remove sound and then enlarged to give to TMZ.
Last edited by RumLover on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chocolat

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Chocolat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Ruby Begonia wrote:I read that Johnny got that crow tattoo around 2012 with Damian Echols (correct me if that's wrong). Wasn't it in Spring 2015 that he found out about the misappropriated millions? So is the sound from 2015 and the video from prior to or during 2012? :perplexed3:

Yes, Johnny got the tattoo with Damien Echols during the 2012 TIFF.
The pics posted are real but I question if it's really Jack's FB page. I was under the impression that he doesn't have
any public social accounts.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:44 am

Chocolat wrote:
Ruby Begonia wrote:I read that Johnny got that crow tattoo around 2012 with Damian Echols (correct me if that's wrong). Wasn't it in Spring 2015 that he found out about the misappropriated millions? So is the sound from 2015 and the video from prior to or during 2012? :perplexed3:

Yes, Johnny got the tattoo with Damien Echols during the 2012 TIFF.
The pics posted are real but I question if it's really Jack's FB page. I was under the impression that he doesn't have
any public social accounts.

Exactly....Jack doesn't have a public IG account so why would he have a facebook page?

justintime

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby justintime » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 am

Gee, I’m sorry beyond words for stirring up so much confusion. I know Lily Rose doesn’t have any public media accounts anymore, but didn’t know anything about Jack. This is awful!

Again, very, very sorry to all here who may, like myself, have gotten their hopes up.

In the same vein, many thanks to all who took the time to try to make sense of another scam (?),
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby ForeverYoung » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:22 am

Sorry...I don't mean any disrespect but I think the person is mistaken. The crow tattoo is there..it's just covered by the sleeve. You can see the tip of it a few times when he extends his arm.

Anyway....Today The Blast posted a video from the elevator and if you put it in full screen you can see she has no injury to her face.

https://theblast.com/johnny-depp-amber- ... efamation/

Ruby Begonia

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread postby Ruby Begonia » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

ForeverYoung wrote:Sorry...I don't mean any disrespect but I think the person is mistaken. The crow tattoo is there..it's just covered by the sleeve. You can see the tip of it a few times when he extends his arm.

Anyway....Today The Blast posted a video from the elevator and if you put it in full screen you can see she has no injury to her face.

https://theblast.com/johnny-depp-amber- ... efamation/

:thanks!: Infuriating, though, are the rumors that WB is going to fire him from FB3 because of the uproar over his defamation suit and her sensational BS in response. She's the one dishing the ugly, defamatory stuff to the media; he certainly should have the right to defend himself! He kept quiet during WB promotion of Aquaturd; why didn't WB tell her to be quiet for the sake of FBCOG? Why don't the fret about firing her now like Johnny is being threatened. Seriously, this piece of :censored: known as Amber Heard and her grifter buddies need to go far, far away. I'm sick about all this.

Return to “News & Views”